Fitbit is a renowned smartwatch company that is known for its accurate smartwatches. Like most smartwatches, Fitbit also has a dedicated Fitbit App which displays all the data from your Fitbit app on your smartphone.
Normally, you can use your Fitbit App to change the time and date on your Fitbit but if you don’t have access to the Fitbit app, there is another way you can use to change the time and date and I’ll share it with you. Let’s get started.
Here is a related article that might interest you on Signs Your Fitbit Is Dying | Is It Time To Buy A New One?
If you want to reset or change the time and date on your Fitbit smartwatch or fitness tracker without the app, then you will have to use the Fitbit Website to do it. You can do it using the Personal Info section of Settings through the Fitbit Website.
Table of Contents
How To Change Time And Date On Fitbit Without The App?
If you don’t have access to your Fitbit App and you want to change the time and date on your Fitbit smartwatch, you can use the following way to do it.
In this method, you will need a working internet connection and a laptop or tablet to do it. You can also complete this whole process using your smartphone’s browser but I will recommend that you should use a device with a bigger display for a better experience.
- Step #1: In first you will need to go to the Fitbit website using the following URL: https://accounts.fitbit.com/login. Once you land on the page, you will need to enter your login credentials to access the online portal. Alternatively, you can also log in using your Google Account.
- Step #2: Once you are in the Fitbit portal, please find the gear-shaped icon at the top left corner of the display and click it. It will open a drop-down menu which you will need to scroll down and find the Settings text. Click on settings to get access to the Fitbit Settings section.
- Step#3: In the Fitbit Settings Section, please find the “Personal Info” section and tap it. Now click on “Time Zone”. Now click on the drop-down menu and select your “Clock Display Time”. You can use the Clock Display time setting to choose between 12-hour and 24-hour clocks.
- Step #4: Also, select your “Time Zone” and click on the “Submit” button. When you will select your Time Zone, the watch will automatically be adjusted to your current time and date according to the selected Time Zone.
How To Switch My Fitbit Time From 24 To 12 Hours Format?
If you want to switch your Fitbit time from 24 to 12 hours format, you can easily do it using the Clock Display Time section in the settings. Here’s a step-by-step way to do it.
- Step#1: Go to the Fitbit Website and log in to your credentials.
- Step#2: Once you are in the portal, go to the settings by clicking the gear-shaped icon at the top left corner.
- Step#3: Now follow this path: Personal Info -> Clock Display Time and set the format which you want to choose for your Fitbit.
- Step# 4: Click on submit to implement the changes.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
For your further inquiry, you may check out this section of the article. Here, we are going to answer some of the most commonly asked questions regarding ”Reset Or Change Time And Date On Fitbit Without The App”.
I’ve Changed The Time On My Fitbit Using The Website But The Time Is Not Updating On My Fitbit. What To Do?
If you have changed the time on your Fitbit via the Fitbit website but the watch is not updating the time, it could be due to syncing issue so make sure that your watch is connected to the Internet and then wait for a few minutes. Once the watch is connected to the internet, it will update the time.
How Do You Manually Update Fitbit Time?
Fitbit allows you to manually change time on its Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers but you can’t do it directly from your smartwatch. So, if you want to change Fitbit Time, you will have to either do it using the Fitbit App or Fitbit Smartwatch.
How Do I Change The Date On My Fitbit Without The App?
You will need to do it using the Fitbit Website. On the website, you will need to go to the Personal Info section in the settings and select your Time Zone. Once you update the Time Zone, Fitbit will update the time and date on your Fitbit.
In this guide, I’ve shown you a very simple method that you can use to reset or change the time and date on your Fitbit Smartwatch without the app using 4 simple steps.
I hope that you liked the guide and if you liked it, please do share it with your friends. Have a good day!
As a professional trainer and a gadget lover, I’ve spent a lot of money and time buying wearable activity trackers, smartwatches, and gadgets, and checking them out. My site is focused on helping you with your activity tracking and smart technology journey. I try to provide the most helpful updated content on this subject. Hopefully, you will love my blogs and be a regular around here.