Apple Pay is one of the most popular and reliable Cashless Payment Systems in Canada. It’s also supported by many Fast Food Restaurants and other stores in the country. If you are an Apple Pay user in Canada and want to know which Fast Food Restaurants & Apps support Apple Pay, this guide is for you. Let’s get started.
Which Fast Food Restaurants Accepts Apple Pay in Canada in 2021?
Apple Pay is pretty popular in Canada, which is why Apple has collaborated with various Fast Food Restaurants in the country so that its users could pay using Apple Pay. In this section, I will share the popular Fast Food Restaurants in Canada that Accept Apple Pay.
- Tim Hortons – Let’s start with Tim Hortons, which is the signature Canadian Multinational Fast Food Chain with over 4200 Branches in Canada. The company has recently started accepting Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s is American Fast Food Chain that is also pretty popular in Canada and has a strong presence with over 1450 branches across the country. The company also accepts Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
- Harvey’s – Harvey’s is another popular Fast Food restaurant that operates over 270 branches in Canada. Harvey’s has also recently started accepting Payments from Apple Pay Users.
- Domino’s – Domino’s is another very popular American Pizza Chain that operates over 500 Stores in Canada. The Pizza Chain also accepts Apple Pay in all of its stores in Canada.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is a popular Pizza Company that operates over 400 Stores in Canada and over 16,000 Stores Worldwide. The company also accepts Apple Pay in all of its stores in Canada.
Which Popular Apps & Stores Accepts Apple Pay in Canada in 2021?
In this section, I will share the list of popular Apps & Stores that accept Apple Pay in Canada. Let’s get into it.
- ALDO – ALDO is a popular Canadian retailer which offers shoes, boots, handbags, and other accessories. The company has over 470 Stores in the country, and you can use Apple Pay at the stores for payment.
- Chapters – Chapters is the biggest Bookstore in Canada, with over 77 Superstores in the country. It also accepts Apple Pay at all of its stores in the country.
- Coles – Coles is another very popular brand that operates over 88 stores across Canada. It also accepts Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
- Giant Tiger – Giant Tiger is a Canadian Discount Store Chain that operates over 260 Stores across the country. It also accepts Apple Pay as a Payment Option.
- Loblaws – Loblaws is a popular supermarket chain in Canada which have over 2000 Stores across the country. It’s also one of the major stores in Canada that accept Apple Pay as a Payment Option.
- London Drugs – London Drugs is a Canadian Pharmacy chain that operates over 70 Stores across the country. You can pay for your shopping at London Drugs using Apple Pay.
- Lululemon – Lululemon is a popular athletic apparel retailer in Canada which operates over 490 Stores across the country. The company also accepts Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
- Mark’s – Mark’s is a clothing retail company that has over 380 Stores across Canada. It also accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
- Petro-Canada – Petro-Canada is another very popular brand that offers Gas Station and Car Wash Services. The company operated over 250 outlets in Canada, where you can pay for the services using Apple Pay.
- Rona – Rona is a Canadian Retailer who specializes in home improvement and construction products and services. The company operates over 370 stores across the country where you can pay for your shopping using Apple Pay.
- HotelTonight – HotelTonight is a popular app that allows you to find cheap hotels in the vicinity. The company also offers its services in Canada, and you can pay for your bookings using Apple Pay.
- Instacart – Instacart is a grocery delivery app that operated in Canada and the US. The company allows you to pay for your goods using Apple Pay.
- Starbucks – Starbucks is a global coffeehouse chain that is also pretty popular in Canada. The company operates over 1600 Stores in Canada, and you can pay for your coffee using Apple Pay.
- Ticketmaster – Ticketmaster is an online platform where you can buy tickets for concerts, sports. Theaters and other events. The platform allows you to pay for the tickets using Apple Pay.
- Uber – Uber is a popular Ride-hailing Service that allows you to book a car using your smartphone. The app also allows you to pay for your bookings using Apple Pay.
Is Apple Pay Available in Canada?
Yes, Apple Pay is available in Canada, and it’s also supported by all popular retailers, including Tim Hortons, McDonald’s, ALDO, Uber, and more.
Does Tim Hortons Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, the popular coffeehouse chain in Canada, Tim Hortons, Accepts Apple Pay as a Payment System.
Does A&W Restaurants Accept Apple Pay?
A&W is a popular restaurant chain in Canada, but it doesn’t support Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
Which Pharmacies Accept Apple Pay in Canada?
Apple Pay is supported by many pharmacies, including the local and national ones. For example, London Drugs Accepts Apple Pay as a payment method on 70 Stores across the country.
Which Food Places in Canada Accept Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is supported by many popular Food Places in Canada. Some of the popular places are Tim Hortons, McDonald’s, Harvey’s, Domino’s, and more.
Does KFC Canada Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, KFC Canada Accepts Apple Pay and other popular payment methods such as Google Pay, Debit Card, etc. The company has over 570 locations across Canada.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, I shared the list of popular Fast Food restaurants and other retailers that accepts Apple Pay. I also answered some common questions that will help you. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments. Also, check this guide to learn which Fast Food Restaurants Accept Apple Pay in the USA.