The USA is one of the biggest markets for Apple Pay, with more than 40 million users in the country.
That’s why Apple has partnered with a number of Fast Food Restaurants and other stores so that users could pay for their stuff using Apple Pay.
We have a related article for you, you can read Apple Pay Refund Not Showing? – Here’s What To Do!
If you are an Apple Pay User in the USA and want to know which places accept Apple Pay, this guide is for you.
Let’s get started.
Which Fast Food Restaurants Accept Apple Pay In The USA?
Apple has partnered with tons of Fast Food Restaurants in the US, and the majority of them accept Apple Pay as a Payment Method. In this section, I will share the most popular Fast Food Restaurants in the USA which accept Apple Pay.
- Starbucks – With over 15,000 outlets in the US, Starbucks is one of the major Restaurant which accepts Apple Pay.
- KFC – KFC is one of the most popular Fast Food Chains in the US, and it operated over 3900 branches in the US, and all of them accept Apple Pay.
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s is another very popular fast-food chain that accepts Apple Pay. The company has over 14,000 restaurants in the USA.
- Panera Bread – Panera Bread is another very popular restaurant that accepts Apple Pay. The company has over 2100 Branches in the US.
- Dunkin’ – Dunkin’ is a very popular Fast food restaurant which is mainly known for its donuts. The company accepts Apple Pay in over 8500 branches across the USA.
- Chipotle – Chipotle is another very popular Fast Food Restaurant that accepts Apple Pay. The company has over 2600 branches in the USA.
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is a popular Fast Food Restaurant that is known for its exotic Tacos and other food items. The Restaurant accepts Apple Pay in over 7500 branches across the USA.
- Chick-fil-A – It’s another very popular restaurant in the USA that accepts Apple Pay. The company operated over 2600 branches in the USA.
- Philz Coffee – Philz Coffee is a popular brand which is known for its Coffee. The company accepts Apple Pay as the payment method in over 66 branches across the USA.
- Baskin-Robbins – Baskin Robbins is a popular restaurant that is known for its quality ice-cream flavors. The company accepts Apple Pay in over 2500 restaurants in the USA.
These are some of the popular Fast Food Restaurants that Accept Apple Pay. Some other Fast Food restaurants that accept Apple Pay are Jamba Juice, Fuddruckers, Firehouse Subs, Luby’s, and White Castle.
Which Food Delivery Apps Accepts Apple Pay in the USA?
Food Delivery Apps are pretty popular in the USA, and many of us use them for getting our favorite food and grocery items at our doorsteps. If you are an Apple Pay User and want to know which Food Delivery Apps Accept Apple Pay, this section is for you. These are the major Food Delivery Apps that accept Apple Pay.
- DoorDash – Let’s start with DoorDash, which is one of the most popular Food Delivery Apps in the USA. The App works flawlessly with Apple Pay, and it’s also available in all 50 States of America.
- Postmates – Postmates is an on-demand Delivery App that accepts Apple Pay. It’s working in more than 2900 Cities in the US, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Kirkland, and more.
- Grubhub – Grubhub is another very popular Food delivery apps that allow users to get food from local food restaurants. The App accepts Apple Pay as a payment method, and it’s available in all 50 states of the USA.
- Seamless – Seamless is one of the newer Food Delivery Apps that is currently only operating in 450+ cities of the USA, including Houston, Miami, DC, Washington, New York City, and Boston. The App accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
- Instacart – Instacart is a popular grocery delivery App in the USA which operates in over 18 states. The App accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
Which Popular Apps in the USA Accept Apple Pay?
Apple has also collaborated with many popular Apps so that Apple Pay Users could pay for their stuff. In this section, I will share the popular Apps that accept Apple Pay.
- Airbnb – Airbnb is a popular app that allows its users to get places to stay. The company has more than 2.9 million hosts in the USA, and you can pay for your bookings using Apple Pay.
- Fancy – Fancy is another very popular App in the USA which allows users to buy things online. You can also pay for Fancy Shopping using Apple Pay.
- Groupon– Groupon is a popular eCommerce app that allows users to buy goods, services, and other stuff online. The company supports Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
- Lyft – Lyft is another very popular app that allows users to book vehicles. The company allows its users to pay using Apple Pay.
- Uber – Uber is a very popular ride-hailing service in the US. The company allows its users to pay their fares using Apple Pay.
Does Burger King Accept Apple Pay in the USA?
Burger King is a pretty popular fast-food chain in the USA, but it’s one of the very few restaurants that doesn’t accept Apple Pay. So, you will have to use your debit/credit card for payments.
Does Subway Accepts Apple Pay?
Subway is another well-known fast-food chain in the USA with thousands of restaurants nationwide. However, it doesn’t accept Apple Pay as a payment Method.
Does JetBlue Accepts Apple Pay?
JetBlue is a popular Airline company in the USA. The company accepts Apple Pay which means that you can book your tickets online and pay for them using Apple Pay.
Interesting Fact: JetBlue was the first Airline in the USA that started accepting Apple Pay as a Payment Method.
Does Walmart Accepts Apple Pay?
No, Walmart doesn’t accept Apple Pay as a payment method. It’s unfortunate because Walmart is pretty popular across the USA, and I hope that it will start accepting Apple Pay payments soon.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, I shared the list of Fast Food Restaurants, Delivery App, and Popular Apps that accept Apple Pay. I also answered some common FAQs that will help you.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments. Also, do you know that you can use Apple Pay with your Phone? Check this guide if you want to learn how to use it.